3.5.13

Sneak Peek : Vellvette Box ( April )


Hey Everyone,
                            Today on Beauty Velvette, I bring you my April month's Vellvette Box with a predictable Mardi Gras Palette plus 2 more goodies.

April Vellvette Box


April Vellvette Box






April Vellvette Box


The products I received in my April month's Vellvette Box are as below :


Mardi Gras Eyeshadow/Lipstick/Lipgloss Trios


Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser


The Natures Co. Spearmint Body Wash


So these are the contents I received in my this month's Vellvette Box, I'll not say I am blown away by the selection of products in my box as these are not what we call Luxury samples but they not that average either. I haven't seen or heard of the Mardi Gras Palette before so I am on the fence of having it added in the box but I quite like it's appearance and the colour palette. I was so longing for a Max Factor Lipstick to be a part of my box after seeing it in Ankita (Corallista's) Box but anyways I am quite happy with the mix of products I received and Overall the worth of the box.

What did you receive in your April Vellvette Box and what do you loved the most in your box ??



2 comments:

  1. I got a Max Factor "mini-size" mascara instead of the Spearmint wash, the rest were all the time. I loved the palette until I found out it was introduced in 2004. I'm hoping this is slightly more recently-manufactured, though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max factor Mascara was a good edition to the box, lucky you received it. :)Let's see what's in store for us for the month of May (I am keeping my fingers crossed).

      Delete