31.12.12

My December Vellvette Box


Hi Everyone,
                       I received my December month's Vellvette box a few hours back and I had to say it was a long wait ;) This month's Vellvette box came with a Polka dotted Red ribbon tied around into a cute bow which made it look real Christmas-sy. My box carried 4 products this time, the usual 3 and a Bonus product. 









I received  :

                                               
                                                                                  THE BODY SHOP RAINFOREST BALANCE SHAMPOO



                                                                               

                                                                                                 NYX EYE AND EYE BROW PENCIL






CABOTINE de GRES (Chypre Floral Perfume)





And a Bonus Product :

ANNA ANDRE DELUXE CREME LIPSTICK






I am pretty much Impressed with my December Box. It's great to try a set of new products each month, all thanks to Team Vellvette. I am loving the perfume totally and I am lukin' forward to try the The Body Shop's RainForest Balancing Shampoo. The Lipstick is a beautiful Nude shade but a li'l lighter than I prefer, I would have a loved a shade a bit darker then the provided one which can lift up the skin and now coming over to the last product which is an NYX Eye and Eyebrow Pencil in 907 Cafe, a pretty mocha shade. Last month a lot of people received an NYX product in their boxes and I thanked god that my Box was free of one but  I think my prayers fall short that I received an NYX this month ;)
Overall I am happy with my December Box and will share my experiences on the products of this box as well as my November Box in the coming days. 

 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 EVERYONE 

P.S : Our Sister Blog Deals Steals n More is hosting Two wonderful Giveaways, 
        Check them out : Here And Here  :   





8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/01/2013

    you've great stuff too :) thanks for visiting my blog :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poorva, thanks, it's nice having you here :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1/08/2013

    Hey nice you got the shampoo too! I wish they would give a conditioner along with it! I quite liked the lipstick too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...I saw your post too, you got great things, I liked the lipstick but as I've said above, I'd rather preferred a shade darker than the one provided in my box.
      Following you :)

      Delete
  3. i got the same stuffs
    A MAC INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY is going on in my blog. Do take part. Best Of Luck
    http://makeupandfashionfreak.blogspot.in/2012/12/my-mac-giveaway-testing-will-b-live-soon.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Beauty Velvette & Thanks for the Invite Sheetal :)

      Delete